With tax season just around the corner, the IRS has updated their tips to keep your tax information safe online.
Read the full article here – https://www.irs.gov/uac/Seven-Tips-to-Protect-Your-Computer-Online
Seven Tips to Protect Your Computer Online
IRS Security Awareness Tax Tip Number 1, November 23, 2015
- Understand and Use Security Software.
- Allow Security Software to Update Automatically.
- Look for the “S” for Encrypted “https” Websites.
- Use Strong Passwords.
- Secure Your Wireless Network.
- Be Cautious When Using Public Wireless Networks.
- Avoid Phishing Attempts.