Tis the season to be…. spending a lot of time on the road. Make sure you stay safe this holiday season by protecting your personal devices.
Read the full article at US-CERT – https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/tips/ST11-001
When traveling with your personal internet-enabled devices, remember that it is susceptible to the same risks as your regular computer, and then some.
- Maintain physical security of your device.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi networks.
- Turn off Bluetooth when not in use.
- Be cautious when charging.
- Report fraud in a timely manner.