Faculty can add users as instructor or student to their Blackboard course.
Instruction to add a user to your course
- Navigate to your course on Blackboard.
- In Control Panel > Users and Groups > Users
- Click on the Find Users to Enroll button
- Either enter a username or click on the Browse button to find the username > Select the appropriate role > Click Submit.
** There may be students with the same first and last name. Please make sure to select the correct student.
- A confirmation message will appear letting you know if the user has been added successfully.
** At this time, faculties are not able to delete a user. If you need to delete a user, call Don Ray at 8268.